I specialise in Fertility Acupuncture and Nutritional Therapy combining these to ensure the best chance of fertility success and a healthy pregnancy and baby. I also enjoy working with stress and anxiety.
- member British Acupuncture Council
- member British Fertility Society
- member Royal Society of Medicine.
- member Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACT) London
- associate at Therapy Harley Street
- held senior lecturer and research supervisor posts LCTA/University of Portsmouth
- co-author "A Consumer's Guide to Over-the-Counter-Medicines" Hamlyn 1996
- background: registered Nurse with Obstetric experience
- regularly attend lectures and conferences at British Fertility Society, Royal Society of Medicine and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Liz Jeannet Acupuncture available right now.